TSRS

ttr67

Way to go Jeff Pollard #17 on your new track record and winning the race. You guys looked AWESOME out there tonight. Kudos also to the entire TSRS staff. You guys and gals did a GREAT job moving the show along.

Stick

TTR125 #67

CR250 #85

he must have broken something in the drivetrain I saw someting that looked aluminum come out from under the car coming off of turn two the next car that came by and ran over it so i didnt get a good look.I thought it might have been part of a piston but could be wrong.

Way to go JP. For all the TSRS bashers, you missed a good one. JP hung it on the outside for three laps, put on a great fireworks display under the car and set a new track record. The race had very few cautions and the ones that did come up were taken care of quickly. All the drivers deserve a big pat on the back.

Congradulations to all the spotters and the drivers at the HMS race! Everything went really well. But to clarify the 'fast time' - this race was not a points race for TSRS, therefore, 04 Brad Hudak holds the fastest qualifying time at HMS. However, Jeff did start the new fastest qualifying time for this special race event. So if we race this same event next year - the time to beat will be Jeff's time!

Great job everyone!

By far the best TSRS race I have ever seen in Houston and I have watched them all for several years. Also the track did a good job of getting the program in. I thought all the series that raced on Friday night did a good job.Nothing like the HMS Late Models on Saturday.

Don't know exactly,have been running another race series in Houston for 6 years and have been to every race there .I know for sure I wathched them all last year. It's just my opinion especially after watching a 100 lap race last year with 23 green flag laps.

Guest texracer

It was a 100 lap race and yes yellows were counted. From behind the wheel I dont believe we had more than about 15 yellow laps. Was the most fun race I have ever been in, in 14 yrs. of racing, even more fun than any race I have won. I only hope they are all that way.

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

I am double checking this, but I think I recall, Cautions: 9 for a total of 21 laps. Jeff Pollard told me on Saturday "I was amazed, a yellow would come out and I would reach for the towel to dry my face & then before I could, I would see one to GO!"It truly was a great race, I am so proud of the Driver's, Spotters & TSRS Officials/Staff.

Guest The_Greek

100 lapper? im hoping that all TSRS races will be 100 lappers to help offset the yellow flag laps counting. glad to hear they had a great showing in Houston.

Way to go in Houston !! The series was very exciting? Where else can you catch a pack of fast cars on a fast track !!!!! Sorryu we broke and didn't finish any better :angry: Always next time!!!!!!! Good luck next week in Kyle,no need in Jason selling tickets............ The Transponders,and new members have really helped the series to grow,now if the weather would only cooperate :blink:

Archived