Weather looking good for Saturday

NickHolt

From the National Weather Service for Central and South Texas

Saturday: Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly sunny, with a high near 83. South southeast wind between 9 and 15 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low near 66. South southeast wind between 9 and 17 mph.

Nick Holt

yea the weather would clear up the one week i can't go to the races. i have prom on sat. and i'd really rather be at the track but i promised my date i would'nt go to the track this weekend :(

But yea y'all have fun

TTR73

Chris

Let's not celebrate too early. The NWS has now put a slight chance of showers in the forecast for Saturday. You know how these things can change overnight in TX. There are showers moving North toward Kyle from the coastal area right now.

Rain Rain Go Away!!!!!!

From about 4:45 to 5:30 p.m. Northwest San Antonio was hit with a pretty strong thunderstorm. Knocked out power at my house for a few minutes. Got about 3/4 inch or rain in a very short time.

Of course, the weatherman said it would be partly cloudy this afternoon without a mention of showers until the showers had already formed and started our way. Good old National Weather Service.

Hopefully everything will calm down and THR, SAS, HMS and CCMS will be able to run their shows as scheduled.

Nick Holt

So far, the races at San Antonio Speedway are still ON! We got about a half an inch of rain at the track. It may be a bit messy, but it looks like we can still race . . . unless we get more R- - - (hate to even use the word)!

Debbie

Kathy,

Kill me now or kill me later.. makes no difference at my age. But, hey, whoever kills me gets to pay for both kid's college educations, OK?

Nick Holt

Well Nick Thanks for the Weather Report, Started R------ on the South Side of Corpus about 3:00 and cut out somwhere between 5:30 and now 7:30 (i fell asleep)... For those in Corpus I like to use NWS @ (361) 289-0898, Call and Ask the Weather,

Says to Clear out Tonight, but Mostly Cloudy Maybe a Chance for Sun, and 20% chance of R---....

Tom Creacy

CCMS Announcer

TCreacy@stx.rr.com

It is down pouring here and from what I see on the radar it is coming from Brownsville. YUCK. I would imagin the infield is like a lake or quick sand lol. Well Nick everyone else seems to be blaming you lol bad Nick bad.

Well all hope ya find something fun to do. Good Luck and take care.

Archived