HMP Pro Truck May 29th

kwiseman

08 won't be there this time.

While we are on the subject of who is going where, are any Dallas guys gonna be there? we are trying to arrange to pick up some hoods from Pat Wiley and then see if any of the Austin/San Antonio guys would bring them back to this neck of the woods (trying to avoid an 8 hour drive to get them :) if so, please give Tony a call @ 512-247-8795.

While we are on the subject of who is going where, are any Dallas guys gonna be there? we are trying to arrange to pick up some hoods from Pat Wiley and then see if any of the Austin/San Antonio guys would bring them back to this neck of the woods (trying to avoid an 8 hour drive to get them :) if so, please give Tony a call @ 512-247-8795.

Tony, I don't have his number, but Greg Wade (10 truck) is the guy to talk to most likely. If he can get the hoods, we can bring them to you.

Shawn Cannon the #45 is from there....he's on facebook

The 44 will be present and accounted for. Okay, well... I'll be there anyway... ^_^

I may be in need of a spotter.

Tory

Give me a call, I know a couple of people who may be there who could help out....

832 250 7386

Kevin Wiseman

Pro Truck # 28

The 44 will be present and accounted for. Okay, well... I'll be there anyway... ^_^

I may be in need of a spotter.

Or stop by the 06 truck. I'm spotting for a buddy, but there's going to be a 2, 3, or 4 more guys with us and one of them could spot. One of them is a friend I race Dirt Mods with, so he has racing experience.

Archived