TSRS_KLASH

Pretty sure it was like this:

17 2

92 3

25 11

23 28

37 04

5 38

You forgot one Chase #56....Oh that's right, we started from the pit's.. :lol::lol::(

No, I'm blaming it all on Nick. I just got my info from his live updates! :lol:

Pretty sure it was like this:

17 2

92 3

25 11

23 28

37 04

5 38

You forgot one Chase #56....Oh that's right, we started from the pit's.. :lol::lol::(

No, I'm blaming it all on Nick. I just got my info from his live updates! :lol:

Hey!

I'll do you one better.......

from TSRS LM rules

A Hard Charger Award will be given to the Driver that advances the most positions, and

he/she will receive an additional five (5) points

- Any car that starts scratch will not be eligible for this award

Larry,

How many times do I have to tell you... DON'T be confusing folks with the facts, please!

And Chase, I was just about to post that scoring questions need to be directed to Kathy when I saw your post! LOL

Nick

Austin Self started last and finished 4th. I think if anyone gets it, it should be him?

3. 07 Austin Self Austin, TX 50 laps QT 15.514 Post Qualifying Tech Infraction - Too much left side weight (started at rear)

Sorry Nick...

Hey Kathy! I think we're developing a whole new group of assistant score keepers here! LOL...

This is great!

Now, I have a question for all the new assistant score keepers:

What if someone is forced to start scratch due to being too light after qualifying, wins the race after passing everyone else. He would have earned the Hard Charger points too, but didn't get the points because of the Qualifying DQ and scratch starting spot. But here's the catch. None of the other competitors passed anyone. They all finished where they started except for the guy that started scratch.

Does the scratch guy get the Hard Charger points? Or is it a tie among all the other teams with each team getting the Hard Charger points even though they didn't pass anyone? Or does no one get the points even though in the past teams that have tied both get the points?

There you go, have at it. I expect the answer by noon tomorrow.

Thanks.

Nick

Self got dqed after qualifying for the weight...We came and raced. Didn't practice. Didn't qualify. Started the race, one up from last (because Self had the dq). Didn't buy new tires. And wound up in 5th battling and having a good friendly :) battle for 4th(Cory Roper). Had a blast. Just was curious about the Hard Charger award and ruling.

TSRS_KLASH,

Okay, it's my turn.

Please send your specific scoring questions to Kathy Tiemann at ktiemann@austin.rr.com. I answered your original question about the lineup since I happened to have my lineup sheets handy. But now that you're asking a question about a specific driver and situation, please contact Kathy for an explanation. She is very good about answering all of her e-mails regarding the scoring results.

Hey Kathy! I think we're developing a whole new group of assistant score keepers here! LOL...

This is great!

Now, I have a question for all the new assistant score keepers:

What if someone is forced to start scratch due to being too light after qualifying, wins the race after passing everyone else. He would have earned the Hard Charger points too, but didn't get the points because of the Qualifying DQ and scratch starting spot. But here's the catch. None of the other competitors passed anyone. They all finished where they started except for the guy that started scratch.

Does the scratch guy get the Hard Charger points? Or is it a tie among all the other teams with each team getting the Hard Charger points even though they didn't pass anyone? Or does no one get the points even though in the past teams that have tied both get the points?

There you go, have at it. I expect the answer by noon tomorrow.

Thanks.

Nick

Hey Nick,

Here's your answer before midnight.

If no one advanced any postions, no one would get the hard charger

points.

But, if 2 or more did pass someone and they all advanced the

same number of competitors they would all get the hard charger points

07 still would not be able to recieve them since he got the post

qualifying Tech Infraction.

How's that for an answer? And in a timely manner. :P

Archived