Congratulations to Cary Stapp and the #99 Truck Team

was that the 3rd win in a row for team 99? looks like they got the truck figured out. ya'll have fun racing for second place now. lol

I appreciate the compliments guys, but the truck series has some great talent in it. It's anybody's race week in and week out.

On another note, I want to tell the Pro Truck drivers congrats on yet another clean race. Great job guys.

Cary,

You need to make it look a little harder next time. ;)

Congrats to Cary, Chase, Gunnar and crew.

that's what i said to him after the race. no disrespect to any of the other truck drivers , if we still had a truck we'd have been getting our butts handed to us to by the 99.

the deal with the 99 is they are not content with how good they are running now, so they will just keep working to get even faster. when you are racing against the 99 you will always be trying to play 'catch up'.

i ran with these guys alot of years, and trust me, when you think you've taken it to that next level they have already climbed two more rungs on you.

-way to go guys,,,,,stinking up the show. j/k

Cary,

You need to make it look a little harder next time. ;)

Congrats to Cary, Chase, Gunnar and crew.

that's what i said to him after the race. no disrespect to any of the other truck drivers , if we still had a truck we'd have been getting our butts handed to us to by the 99.

the deal with the 99 is they are not content with how good they are running now, so they will just keep working to get even faster. when you are racing against the 99 you will always be trying to play 'catch up'.

i ran with these guys alot of years, and trust me, when you think you've taken it to that next level they have already climbed two more rungs on you.

-way to go guys,,,,,stinking up the show. j/k

I have your old ride and those guys are kicking our asses

Archived