LIVE UPDATES from Houston This Weekend

Are you still on for tonight's races? I'm very interested in the TSRS race updates. Been ordered by my Doctor to stay home, because I'm too close to having our baby. This is the first time I've not been at the track, when we're racing. Having serious withdraws here...

Teresa

Teresa, Yep I'm here and thanks to Bartell Motorsports, whose office I'm using, I'll be able to live updates. Wondered why I didn't see ya 'round Tommys car. TSRS is getting ready for its drivers meeting at 4:00 PM---uh right now LOL

HEY EVERYONE I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES GOOD THIS EVENING I,M NOT GOING TO BE THERE TONIGHT , CAN,T MAKE HOUSTON BUT WILL BE WITH THE S.A. LATE MODELS SAT NIGHT, GOOD LUCK TO ALL DRIVERS, CREWS AND OFFICIALS SHOW EM HOW ITS DONE WADDY

Good Luck to all those who are racing tonight.

I heard that Ronnie New broke in practice .

James Reeder was the fastest with 14.80's, Toomy was running 14,90's & 15.00's.

Buck Basey was 4th fastest in Practice .

I was told there were around 23 cars that showed up for The Late Model race for tonight .

This is just second hand info. but at least it is something.

Victory Lane

i'm not sure where Davidson was, but i did hear that Matt Brune was 1st with Joey Heinaman 2nd and they got into a wreck so Schild who was runnin 3rd took the win ---- hopefully Reb will have the full finishing order soon.....................my sources told me that TSRS was just starting to race about at about 11:00

Archived