racing on the 22nd?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in!

This is an off weekend for I37 so maybe some of those guys can make it out!?!?!?!

i would be nice. just seein if its gonna be worth making the trip. i think they want 11 or 12 cars to consider it a full class for FULL pay

Eric,

According to the pay schedule that Jim came up with you will ALWAYS have to have a certain amount of cars in order to get FULL PAY. This goes for all the classes. The 21 and 175 sport mods will not be there and I can't say what others won't be there or will be there. I wish all you guys good luck and have a safe race

i understand that... if im not mistaken though i think last year we only had to have 10 for a full class. had 11 one night this year and did not make full pay

it would be nice to see a good showing from all the classes this weekend seeing how there weren't any races going on last weekend cause of all the rain. think jim will be there so the extra support would be great.

Eric,

According to the pay schedule that Jim came up with you will ALWAYS have to have a certain amount of cars in order to get FULL PAY. This goes for all the classes. The 21 and 175 sport mods will not be there and I can't say what others won't be there or will be there. I wish all you guys good luck and have a safe race

what track you'll running at are you going to different track or cars not running????

it would be nice to see a good showing from all the classes this weekend seeing how there weren't any races going on last weekend cause of all the rain. think jim will be there so the extra support would be great.

jim will be homw thursday for sure and will be in the infield for the race

Eric.... according to the shady oaks website a class consists of 6 or more cars but for 6 to 13 cars the payout starts out at $175 for 1st; 13 to 19 cars payout starts at $300 and 20 to 24 cars payout starts out at $400 this is for the Super Stock class!

And why wont the 21 and 175 car be there???? :huh:

It would be nice to get some more Late Models out racing too I know my husband is working on his car.... but it takes money and time.... and he bought a new car and is trying to get it put together and not put the same old crap that was on his old one on this one! Hopefully with in the next two months he can get it racing ready! :P I am personally tired of hearing people saying they are waiting for other people to get their cars out there before they get their cars ready..... so if everyone is thinking that way that class wont grow! :( I am sure this doesn't purtain to just the late model class either....

I think if we get 10 cars to show up we should get full pay. Thats the only way we can keep the cars that come from out of town. $175 to win is not alot of money not for 10 cars. I got 3rd at TRP and got $175 and that was with 4 cars. We will never get the car count up if there is no full pay out!

Just another note 10 cars at TRP pays $350 to win

I agree that there needs to be something done to make two of our local tracks prosper with cars. BUT if the tracks are not close in pay one track will suffer. :ph34r:

thats a no brainer :blink: Brian, i hope someone seen that before you edited it

i agree, the payout should be better, but no one at either track races there as their sole profession so racing to get "further ahead" at either track dosen't make much sense.

Archived