Friday evening practice

NeilTPS

Friday evening practice at CC Speedway was held on schedule and on a dry track.

The Texas Pro Sedans thanks the Dwarf cars and other cars for their participation.

Check this post for weather updates.

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

Well who was the TPS car??? I'm still building my new motor was going to have it this weekend but decided to not rush it together.

you didnt know it was your buddy ..come on bobby ..i thought you two were in cahoots ........he looked funny all covered in the first car on the track dirt ... but i bet by the way his motor sounded .he would be faster than you ...come to think aboult .he was faster than you ..your.s dont run ...and i was faster than you in lisa.a car and slow by our class of local cars ...... now if you wernt so lazy and slow in your old age .i m older but not as slow .you could have had that motor ready .but heck it rained .so now you have some more time ...funny how a day makes a differents ..track was high and dry last night ..i woke up to some heavy rain ..and drum beats from the gods ...so i figured it would be a wash out ... HEY I KNOW A GOOD MOTOR BUILDER IF YOU NEED ONE ..HE WONT CHARGE YOU MUCH ...HIS NAME IS ..LETS SEE .... HEY ITS ME ...

Archived