ROmco CHampion

Bar2248

yeah we got it around the house somewhere.....u think my dad would ever completely get rid of that nasty sweaty budweiser welding hat, nope. I think its hangin on one of his many many trophies from the old longhorn days when they called him david "the hat" umscheid....good times :D

Pacecar was the one who hid David's cap at Texas World Speedway. Justice for him (and Don Chrudimsky) getting me drunk the night before.

"Pacecar" (Racecar) was lettered on the back of my car. The leg on the letter "P" was a different color. If I was in the lead, then my car was the pacecar. If it wasn't, then it better be a racecar.

By then, I think David has removed his sign on the back of his car.... "The Other Woman".

Larry Bendele #23

lol that is hilarious Mr. Bendele i wish i remember those OLD days like that but i guess i was barely walking about that time. Man you and my dad are getting like on the other side of the hill..... j/k :D

Michael, I think your dad has had that stinking hat as long as I've known him, and that dates back to the Pan-American days.

But you need to watch that over the hill stuff, or David, Nick, Larry, Rebel and the rest of us over 45 or so guys will gang up and whack you with our walking canes!!!

Archived