The TBS Racing Crew

Cleaner

Just wanted to send a huge thank you out to the entire TBS Racing Crew for helping me Saturday. After my car caught on fire during practice the whole crew jumped in to help me get the crispy car all back together. Joey T jumped right under the dash and started ripping burnt wires out before there were even cooled off to figure out what was salvagable. If it wasnt for the Duane Toyne parts truck I dont think I would have made the race. And Terry helped me tremendously setting the car up for the feature. My best finish ever. All you guys on the TBS racing team are a true asset to the track and the sport. I think everyone will agree. Alot of us wouldnt be racing if it wasnt for Terry and the rest of them from time to time. I am very proud to have a TBS logo on my ride. I wear it proudly. Hopefully I got the mojo off my back for the rest of the season. Thanks Guys. Your the best.................

Thanks Chase. Thought I had it for awhile. Just couldnt hold of that Clint guy. When I saw him in the rear view I think I knew it was just a matter of time. Even though I didnt win, it was the best time I've ever had racing. Clint raced me very clean which I appreciated for sure. He's a hell of a driver. Without the TBS Guys I would have fallen to the back pretty fast for sure. The car was hooked up pretty good. Its almost there....

Thanks Chase. Thought I had it for awhile. Just couldnt hold of that Clint guy. When I saw him in the rear view I think I knew it was just a matter of time.

I seem to remember having that feeling a time or two last year myself.... :lol:

I knew right away how some people must have felt when they would look up and see my brother in their rear view.

Archived