Brandon Bendele press release

Bendele Taking the Next Leap into NASCAR’s Southeast Series

Premier Motorsports PR

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

May 3, 2004

San Antonio, TX – Brandon Bendele and the Premier Motorsports Race Team will attempt their first race in NASCAR’s Elite Division this weekend at Houston Motor Speedway. The twenty-eight year old driver is no stranger to the relatively new track, having competed in Houston on many occasions with the ROMCO Super Late Model Series and even clinched his 2003 Championship by taking the victory in Houston on the last night of the season.

The advancement into the series has come at no surprise to those who have followed the career of the Texas driver. Bendele has won the NASCAR Weekly Racing Series Sunbelt Championship on two occasions, once in 1999 and in 2001, recording twenty-six feature wins in thirty-nine races. Since then, he has been racing for car owner and friend, Frank Gabrysch, in the ROMCO Touring Series.

“We just felt ready to take our racing program up to the next level,” Bendele said. “Frank has given me a great opportunity by purchasing the Southeast Tour car, and I hope to make the best showing I can for him and our sponsors this weekend.”

The team plans to run a very limited Southeast Series schedule this year while defending their championship in the 2004 ROMCO series. Brandon is fresh off a victory in the series heading into Houston this weekend, and trails the points leader by 1 point in the standings.

GOOD LUCK BRANDON THOSE GUYS WILL HAVE THERE HANDS FULL AGAINST YOU

Archived