What Happened Saturday?

TTR73

We started loading at 5:30 AM, hit the road about 7:00. Drove through some of the strongest wind, hail and rain that I have ever seen. We got to Seguine and things looked like they were about to clear up. Then came the dreaded phone call. Quick u-turn to K&G breakfast buffet in Seguine, then back to the shop to unload. 320 miles for breakfast. LOL Picked up my sweetie and went to see Hell Boy. No, not Jason, the movie.

Hey SVC that sounds like a trip we made one time when we were racin dwarfs and we were racin in Ennis and we called the track using two cell phones from waco all the way to about 10 miles from the track and they finally answered and said the races were cancelled. So we went and ate El Chico in Waco on our way back so that day we drove 6 hours to eat El Chico.

JUST A LTTLE TOO MUCH INFO. MATT-BROTHER,YOU MAY BE A LITTLE TWISTED-BUT ONLY IF YOU STAYED AND WATCHED...

it was my wife and mines 30 year prom reunion and we went down to creek to play around and these guys drinking beer kept trying to look in the windows of my truck-they were fogged up pretty good-lol :D

Archived