USST National race at Monroe Speedway

Mark Pinson

How many trucks from Houston could travel to Monroe Speedway on Sept. 25. According to HMP schedule the trucks will be off this weekend. Were looking at $200 to start and we would be going by the USST National set of rules. We will need atleast 20 trucks to pull this off. We want to make a good first impression so we can get them on the schedule every year. Go to http://www.usstracing.com/_docs/National20...hnicalRules.pdf and http://www.usstracing.com/_docs/National20...gineRuleSet.pdf

These links will take you to the technical and engine rule set.

Mark,

I am not too sure that many of the trucks from HMP will qualify. As I understand it, we have pretty much taken the old ARTS rules and our trucks are 105 inch wheel base (+/- 1/2). As I read in the USST rules the minmum wheel base is 112 inches. That is just the beginning. I would like to discuss this with you further, please call me

832 250 7386

Mark,

I am not too sure that many of the trucks from HMP will qualify. As I understand it, we have pretty much taken the old ARTS rules and our trucks are 105 inch wheel base (+/- 1/2). As I read in the USST rules the minmum wheel base is 112 inches. That is just the beginning. I would like to discuss this with you further, please call me

832 250 7386

The USST rules say the 108 inch wheelbase is the minimum, which is what our trucks are.

What Blue Moon said is correct. The USST Great Lakes Series is made up of mostly Arts trucks (108" wheel base,automatic trans,305 cubic inch engines, etc...). We have integrated the two trucks to make for very good racing.

Another date that might be an option is Oct. 9. The Holley 650 hp 4 barrel will be legal for the 302 and 305 cubic inch motors. You will be allowed to run your Goodyear 8" tires. On the website, in the rules it will state what your weight breaks are for running your motor and truck. The link for the rules is in the first post.

Archived