SUPER THANKS!

JohnnyT66

Johnny and I want to say a big THANK YOU to Greg Dinsmore..When the gears broke on Johnnys car, you were jacking it up before Johnny was out of it...And To Candace,WOW....You are a racers dream..To Robert Mayberry,We hardly have gotten to know each other,But you kicked butt!!,My nephew Brian who is starting out,YOU did real good!..To Greg Rohmer who offered his car if ours was not ready in time,THANK YOU!!..Howie Marx,Thanx for all you did to help out also..I have left some out i know, But you know i apprieciate all that was done for John..Again to GREG DINSMORE,,You have been there so many times for us,You are what racing is all about,The FRIENDS WE MAKE IN LIFE..And KIM MARX,That little girl of years has a smile that lights up a BAD night!..She sure took a lood of anger out of me after the main with that SMILE of an ANGEL...Thanks to all and see all Saturday..Frank T and Johnny T 66

Frank,

that was a rough night, the gears, the flat and then the sheet metal, seemed all things were stacked against yall, better luck next week, sure would of liked to have seen that 66 up there against the Blaylocks, would have been a good race, stay safe this week and see you next week.

joe

ANYTIME :rolleyes: I KNOW THERES A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE FOR US WHEN WE NEED IT SO WE RETURN THE FAVOR ANYTIME WE CAN AND MY WIFE SHES AS COOL AS A WELL WE WILL LEAVE IT A THAT ;) SHE MAKES IT WORTH WHILE :) AND I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE EVENTS THAT WERE WHAT SEAMED QUESTIONABLE :( BY A CHOSEN PERSON BUT U WILL GET EM NEXT TIME SEEE YAYAYA SOON AND TO ALL THOSE THAT WERE FLINGING PARTS WITH ME THANKS A BUNCH ;)

Johnny and Frank,

Yall know that we think the world of yall esp Kendall. :) She still thinks Johnny walks on water lol. :D After all thats why she is the president of "Johnny Nation" haha. Anytime yall need something just let us know!

After all we have been through who would of ever thought we could be such good friends. You know you are the only person to ever call me into the office hahaha.

Hang in there Johnny they jipped you last night but next week the victory will be yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P

Kim, Howie and girls

GREG DINSMORE,,You have been there so many times for us,You are what racing is all about,The FRIENDS WE MAKE IN LIFE

.....and not just in racing either.....

When my mom passed away, who was the first person to show up at the nursing home for me....Greg

When I had to put my moms old dog down and needed help, who was there crying with me.....Greg

When I had pneumonia and the hospital wanted to keep me there, who "sprung" me....Candace

That's why I'm proud to consider Greg, Candace, the Rug Rat Gang and pooch patrol my family....

Archived