New Video from TexasHighDef Austin and The Late Models

TexasHighDef

Hey Duke,

Did you get any video of the promod race?

Yes I got some footage of it and a bunch of great interviews with some of the promod guys. It is going to be the next feature on LSS but it will be a few days. The whole race was taped by Jay and you can get a copy of it at ty@texasmotorsportsmedia.com

Good Video Duke! Did ya happen to get the Truck race?

Yes I got some of it. I can only put up pieces of races until the next race happens because I don't want to compete with the track videographers who tape the whole race for folks. It is important to support them to keep them coming back and taping for everyone. Here is their link ty@texasmotorsportsmedia.com if you would like a whole copy of the race. I did get some more good shots of you in it and some pretty good stuff from your in truck stuff. I have been so busy I haven't gone through it all of it yet but I remember seeing a truck spinning out right in front of you that look real cool. I will get to it soon.

Good Video Duke! Did ya happen to get the Truck race?

Yes I got some of it. I can only put up pieces of races until the next race happens because I don't want to compete with the track videographers who tape the whole race for folks. It is important to support them to keep them coming back and taping for everyone. Here is their link ty@texasmotorsportsmedia.com if you would like a whole copy of the race. I did get some more good shots of you in it and some pretty good stuff from your in truck stuff. I have been so busy I haven't gone through it all of it yet but I remember seeing a truck spinning out right in front of you that look real cool. I will get to it soon.

I sent them an email asking for a copy if they have one! THANKS!

Archived