I want to thank Lynn Hardy and the whole Stapp family

lreracing

I want to thank Lynn Hardy and the whole Stapp family along with everyone who helped us Friday and Saturday at Thunderhill! That’s what racing is all about!

With all the misfortunes that we had this weekend – with the rear end blowing up, and having no brakes – with the help of the 99 team and Lynn Hardy along with others, they all made it possible for us to race. We had a total of 15 laps on a brand new truck, before we went out for the feature race. During the feature race we lost all brakes on the 3rd lap, and we kept pushing forward. It was a lot of fun racing with everyone. We are going to work out all of the problems with the truck and come back on the 15th to run at Houston.

Thanks again!!

Sorry to hear about all the problems you had on your debut. It’s nice to know that our fellow racer(s) are willing to lend a hand and or parts to get you on the track.

Not sure what happened, but it sounds like it was a major problem you ran into. Hope to see you at the next race.

I have seen Lynn out there helping several people get cars ready around the track, and the Stapps and Gunner will give you the shirts off of their backs to help someone out. Class Acts.

A factual comment well said.

Archived