San Antonio's race

Double A

The line of storms looks like it should blow through by 830-900 and it doesn't look like their is much stuff behind it for now, i thinks its just a matter of how slushy the parking lot is probably.

Double A,

Rest assured that the great gang at Texasspeedzone.com will have the word about racing tonight (or not racing tonight) ASAP...

That's one of the great things about TSZ... :D

im in converse, its still raining, but it is letting up, hopefully it will stop soon. this is a make up race from march, maybe if it dries up we could race on sunday, we need to get this race in.

big john

8:50 a.m. -- People at the track tell me that the place is very wet. The problem at SAS isn't so much water on the track as mud in the infield and parking areas. I expect that Robert Mullins will be making a decision within the next few minutes.

By the way, it's still raining in NW San Antonio as I type.

Nick Holt

I suppose if it stopped raining now - the infield and such still would not be dry enough to park????? Well April Showers bring May Flowers! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A TON OF FLOWERS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I prefer racing, but never mess with mother nature!

jason i feel sorry for them to. i talked to terry friday and i told him they should just call it friday instead of wainting till saturday morning like i new they were going to do. i think even if it did not rain there were probably a lot of guys from up north that were not going to come just because of the forecast 60% plus come on. anyway old news just my 2 cents

Archived