SAS on 5/1

SVCMNGR1

Will all of the remaining TSRS races be run under the all green rule? Does ROMCO have an all green rule or do they count yellows? Same question for the ARTS and TIDA.

Regarding TPS Rules: The Texas Pro Sedans Feature Race will be a 20 lap, yellow flag laps not scored event. The race can be extended to assure a "green-white-checker" finish. These Pro Sedan procedures have been in place for 29 years. In line with ROMCO requirements, there will be a 30 minute time limit attached to the TPS Feature Race and a 10 minute time limit on the two 6 lap TPS Qualifying Heats.

If a TPS race nears a time limit, the TPS Race Director will warn all drivers on track, in advance, by radio.

Footnote: The Texas Pro Sedans changed their name from TIDA to TPS in 1997. Please adjust when reading the May 1 schedule.

Neil Upchurch, Race Director - TPS

Thanks for the info. I don't get to see the ARTS class run very often and I don't know if I have ever seen TPS. I'm always glad to catch a ROMCO race. All in all it looks like a great night of racing at a great track. Good luck to everybody.

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

7:00 to 7:30 TPS Race, Rolling Driver Introduction, 20 laps or 30 minutes

7:00 to 7:30 TSRS Grid Cars on Dirt Pit Road in Race Order

7:30 to 8:20 TSRS Race, Rolling Driver Introduction, 65 laps or 50 minutes

7:50 to 8:20 ARTS Grid Trucks on Dirt Pit Road in Race Order

8:20 to 9:00 ARTS Race, Rolling Driver Introduction, 50 laps or 40 minutes

8:40 to 9:00 ROMCO Grid Cars on Dirt Pit Road in Race Order

9:00 to 9:15 ROMCO Grid Cars on Track with In-Car Drivers Introduction

9:15 ROMCO Race, 125 laps

Archived