BIG THANKS TO MY HELP LAST NIGHT !

1955chevy33

Hey ,I just wanted to thank everyone that helped me last night when my tire blew out. My normal pit buddies havent been around much and I was just headed to my trailer to load the car and go home.. It was really a great feeling,seeing all of you rushing to my trailer and helping get my tire and wheel changed. Too bad the first wheel didnt fit.But you got me going pretty fast with the second wheel.

I have met many great people at the track and its great being involved in a sport with such good people.Anytime anyone needs a helping hand. FEEL FREE TO ASK. I will help if I can. Good luck to everyone next Saturday and congrats to Marc Roy on another victory last night ! Sincerely,Freddy

If I am not mistaken I believe my Crew Chief and Lynn Hardy were some of your help... I dunno if I would have caught you so it was a bummer to see what happened earlier in the race... Also need to give a shout out to the 72 car. That was his best ever finish and did a really good job... See ya next week...

Marc

Yes,it was really a surprise seeing all the help I had. Yes Marc,your pit crew helped me last night. You and Bill have helped me many times and I greatly appreciate it. Lynn Hardy has been a lot of help in many ways also. Yea,it is no fun being taken out of a race early but it happens to ALL of us. I am hoping you and I will get some good side by side racing going pretty soon. Maybe this Saturday ! See you Saturday Marc. Freddy

Archived