Stole the Show

CJY08

Just thought this be a fun topic for last nights racing... I know I know we all make the show all of us are a part of it. But there has to be one class that just stands out a little then the rest right? I think the thunders Australian pursuit was pretty good... :ph34r:

Just thought this be a fun topic for last nights racing... I know I know we all make the show all of us are a part of it. But there has to be one class that just stands out a little then the rest right? I think the thunders Australian pursuit was pretty good... :ph34r:

yeahh well i think the bombers did pretty good too :P

Its ok megan we know your a Thunder fan at heart.... :lol:

can you say sucker ....i heard what you did you went fishing and some big fish took hook line and sinker ......that was funny ..dont think you could get away with it again ..but hey you were the pole sitter .and rules are rules ..

Dont see how its my fault but....

A. dont try and make a big thing out of it, #6 and I talked afterwards and had a good laugh..

B. That was an old school trick, Ask anyone of these racers that been around awhile at cc and raced that race and see what they say. Like Hi Tech said I was just fishing seeing if anyone would bite.

Dont see how its my fault but....

A. dont try and make a big thing out of it, #6 and I talked afterwards and had a good laugh..

B. That was an old school trick, Ask anyone of these racers that been around awhile at cc and raced that race and see what they say. Like Hi Tech said I was just fishing seeing if anyone would bite.

we will just name you catfish charly.. your sorta plump . and you do live around the lake ..so i think that is fitting .

Archived