Thunderhill

sandersracing

I took the pics when i first got there did not have time to take pics of all the cars

On side note You did give the fans in the stands a great show on the back stretch.

There where some other cars i was no able to get pics of.

You didnt take pic of my car

On behalf of Thunderhill Raceway, I want to express our appreciation to the drivers who showed their cars last Saturday at The Big Hunt sponsored by The Connection Church, as follows:

Scott Nester, Grand Stock #71

Eric Robbins, Sr., Dwarf #10

Eric Robbins, Jr., Mini Stock #77

H.E. Naumann, Pro Modified #44

Duane Sanders, SportMod #21, along with his son's Quarter Midget

Mike Farish, Grand Stock #88

Bobby Chaffee, Mini Stock #5

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. I know it was probably a challenge to show your cars during the holiday weekend, but I understand y'all did a great job. Thanks for sharing the pictures, Duane.

According to my contact from The Connection Church, this year's hunt was bigger than ever. Here's the note I received yesterday:

Drivers were awesome, and everyone loved the car displays. AND we had a large number of folks go up to the grandstands and watch the drivers practice.

We love working with THR on this event. We estimated between 4000-5000 people attended yesterday (we counted 1400 cars with an average of 4 people per car). It really is the perfect venue for the Big Hunt. And you guys were absolutely wonderful hosts. Mary Ann and H were out there all day shaking hands and greeting people, and I think everyone felt very welcomed, not just by the church, but by Thunderhill. It was awesome.

It was a great opportunity to help us promote THR to some potential new fans. Thanks again!

Archived