Roll Call

texana55

I'm curious from folks who frequent this site who will be at Texana this Saturday for the 2010 Season Opener, which is a double points night.

As best as I have been able to gather from talking with historians, Texana appears to be the longest continual running track along the Texas gulf coast from the Rio Grande valley up to Beaumont, and if my data is correct, that dates back to 1988 for Texana...

Anyway, who is going to be there on opening night?

I know the #55, #31 and #77 Street Stocks will be there and all shined up for the opening ceremonies.

I'm curious from folks who frequent this site who will be at Texana this Saturday for the 2010 Season Opener, which is a double points night.

As best as I have been able to gather from talking with historians, Texana appears to be the longest continual running track along the Texas gulf coast from the Rio Grande valley up to Beaumont, and if my data is correct, that dates back to 1988 for Texana...

Anyway, who is going to be there on opening night?

I know the #55, #31 and #77 Street Stocks will be there and all shined up for the opening ceremonies.

LAST MINUTE RACING WILL BE THERE IN FORCE!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Archived