Another great night at CCMS

Jason

Well Carol,

I would not worry about what Jason thinks or says. I guess Jason can not read either. I said I knew Owen would be watching the cars that smoke and for cars that leak.

Oh that right I forgot, Nick nor Jason where in the pits after the race and if they where, they must have missed us talking with Owen about the problem. I was not whining as you called it, was just agreeing with CAM racing about what they seen. Owen is very easy to talk to and looks into the problems at the track and if it is brought to his attition he will take care of these problems. He has lots to do and if you read my post I said Owen was doing a great job and would handle the problems with the go kart and leaking cars. Oh well what ever. Call it what ya want.

TIna,

Oh that right I forgot, Nick nor Jason where in the pits

Jason and I are not twins joined at the hip. He has one style, I have another. He attends the races at CCMS, I am an official at Thunder Hill Raceway. If you're wanting to engage in an aggressive exchange with with Jason, that's fine, but leave me out of it.

You are correct in that I was not at the CCMS race last Saturday. I never said I was. And if you will read my post again, all I did was to present the "smoking car" problem from a race official's perspective. I did not critisize you, your cars, your driver or anything else about you in any way. All I said was that making a call to black flag someone is a serious call and not as easy as it may seem on the surface.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

I hope the Strikeforce team has a good year! DOH! I meant Down Home Racing Team

HI Jason

I am not trying to start anything with please understand that but FYI Down Home Racing and Strike Force Racing are two seprate teams ... Wes is still Strike Force Racing and he plans to race again this season as a super street I have heard.... but two of the drivers choose to leave that team and form another team where they were more comfortable ... Thanks for your time

and while I am posting I meant no disrespect to Owen and his staff their job is hard and I certainly wouldnt want it .. He must find himself in a no win postion alot with so many people demanding his attention and in some cases not even being nice about it...

Archived