grand stocks drivers please read this

larry58

all of you must know by now aim back in the hospital they found out i have cancer on my left lung ,so aim waiting to see about surgery wont be there for little Larry's first race .<SO TO ALL GRAND STOCK DRIVERS PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR MY SON FOR ME HE IS A NEW DRIVER >. iam hoping Nick is having live updates on the grand stock drivers , or maybe Debbie can keep me up date on them . Patrick will not race his thunder stock till i get out of the hospital . So if you have any thing to ask about me Larry or Patrick will tell you . P.S.GOOD LUCK TO ALL DRIVERS .

Donna Burow had sent me a chat message on Facebook last night, but I didn't see it until this morning. She is seriously ill, and is in need of our prayers during this difficult time. On behalf of the Thunderhill Raceway staff, we offer Donna our sincere thoughts and prayers while she is battling this challenging illness.

Donna Burow had sent me a chat message on Facebook last night, but I didn't see it until this morning. She is seriously ill, and is in need of our prayers during this difficult time. On behalf of the Thunderhill Raceway staff, we offer Donna our sincere thoughts and prayers while she is battling this challenging illness.

THANK YOU . DEBBIE

Archived