thanks truck teams

trk31

i just wanted to thanks to everyone who worked on, supplied parts and all the offers of help after the heat race. with all the parts and help thats the only way we were able to make the feature. Russell, you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when something like that happens and your crew chief tells you to rest for the race and he will get r fixed, thats class. i promise i will get all your parts back to you brent bell, Thanks.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE

#31 team and family.

i just wanted to thanks to everyone who worked on, supplied parts and all the offers of help after the heat race. with all the parts and help thats the only way we were able to make the feature. Russell, you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when something like that happens and your crew chief tells you to rest for the race and he will get r fixed, thats class. i promise i will get all your parts back to you brent bell, Thanks.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE

#31 team and family.

i didnt know you where having problems to after the fact.. but because you are who you are is why everone is always willing to help..you da man and russell is great you and the 31 team are always a class act..like always great job!!!!!!!!!

Jim, since you brought it up, I want to say that it's been our pleasure to race in the truck series thus far. So far, I've been very impressed with the way the drivers have raced each other. It has made for some close and exciting racing. When the drivers know that they can race each other tight without getting chopped off or door-slammed, the fans are in for a real treat. I'm not saying the races haven't been totally without issues, but for the most part, they have gone very well. Everybody that I've met in the class up to this point have been great folks. Looking forward to the rest of the season. Keep up the good work guys - bring the trucks back to the track in good shape week after week.

Archived