HMP's New Rules

firemdk

has anyone ever been black flagged for rough driving? i left the dirt tracks because they didn't know what a black flag was, after spending thousands of dollars repairing cars because the owners and promoters said they wanted nice appearing cars every week. now that i have been running asphalt and had little damage due to respect from a much more respected group of drivers, i felt like there was not much need for a black flag, but after seeing and being involved with some pretty blatent banging, i think a black flag might help some disrespectful drivers realize that blatent rough driving would not be tollerated. it may take just a few times to get drivers attention, but, it would be well worth it. thanks del harris j/m/o :ph34r:

Del i think you need to be voted into the FLAG stand instead of driving.

Who knows you may even get a Flagman Of the year award.

One thing i can say for Del, he will use the Black Flag doesn't make

him any differance me, James who ever is doing wrong is asking

for it. And he was respected for this at HRH.

You go Del !!! ;)

Janette

yo speed7 luv ya like a brother but most of the "incedents" have nothing to do with any rules...late models dude 5.000 to win.....

trucks not what it seems...stock cars minor driver error.... didnt get to see mods...ecos liked the driver that destroyed one of our cars but dont like what he did...sooooooo instead of repeating what you heard or read thru the grape vine come see for your self...

the racing is better than ever. the double file restart option is great. the relaxed restarts all of the ideas and rules have made for better racing and a better show... period...i dont like what happened at the of the truck race but either way the people in the stands lert me know how they felt weather it be a cheer or a boooo. btw other than gator first time i have ever been boooed!!!!!!!!!

jmo

Archived