TPS PRACTICE at THR

TPS PRACTICE at THR

Saturday - March 13th (the week before TPS Season #35)

#20 Sergio Hexsel-VW GTI/2042cc-fastest lap=17.221sec 78.393 mph (total laps run 20)

#16 Al Bushong-Ford Taurus/2338cc-fastest lap=17.869 sec 75.550 mph (total laps run 29)

The TPS track record at THR is held by Ja Lane - Ford Focus/2010cc - 16.832 sec - April 12, 2008

Practice results recorded by THR Scoring and compiled from MyLaps.com, posted 4:22pm by:

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

Not really old tires early 09's.

Just trying some new combinations, gear ratios were wrong.

I had 6.42 second 5.29 third, with the 6.42 it was flat at the start-finish and

the 5.29 turned only 6700 rpm's.

Need to change transmission to a 6.00, maybe will turn 16.9's.

Also Carburetor and Exhaust issues and they will be fixed for next week.

Not really old tires early 09's.

Just trying some new combinations, gear ratios wore wrong.

I had 6.42 second 5.29 third, with the 6.42 it was flat at the start-finish and

the 5.29 turned only 6700 rpm's.

Need to change transmission to a 6.00, maybe will turn 16.9's.

Also Carburetor and Exhaust issues and they will be fixed for next week.

good luck sergio .lalo is fast .. and he was on old tires ..with all those things you say you have to do to the car .... why do i think your jokeing ..

No joke!

Need to put 4.17 ring & pinion with 1.44 3rd to get trans. right.

Header; 2 out of 4 pipes broke before the collector.

The tires are what they are, good seasoned!!!

ok .you aint joking .. hows the crew chief ..........send him on down here if he gets bored ..we have alot of exstra work .. fact i worked on the bomber for maybe 15 minutes yesterday .started it .drove it around in aboult five little circles to get the trans some movement . .turned it off walked away .and didnt look back ... i have not gotten fired up this year ..layed off from working on any racecars sense season closed .... got lazy ..or burned out . one or the other ....but im startng to get alittle itch... a tingle a tickle ..have to .to much left to do and no time left to do it .....this is all jesses fault .he has been trying for years to get me to take off a winter .. welp he won and now i am behind ..and lazy ..... see you in april .. may come up this friday if we get this new store opened .. joshua plays highland friday night ..baseball ..then tuesday the 23 rd .. he pitches against judson in sa ...i want to see that game ... you and tory get together and make that judson game ..bring ozzy to ..

Archived