thunder car count

Matthew are you coming to Bristol this year?

Hey Mike, what's going on? No I don't think Kimmel is going to have another race at Bristol. They are talking about having one at N. Wilksboro, I would like to try that. They have reopened that track and are having some other races there this year, so we will see how the schedule works out.

Well I won't make it the first night with either car but i should be able to make the second night. I'm still not even close to be being done but I will sure try and make it there to watch you gus start the season off!!!! Good luck guys.

DONT FEEL LIKE THE LONERANGER ME NETHER!!!!!!

YALL BETTER GET IN GEAR! I WONT EVEN GET MY GAS MONEY BACK WITH THE NEW PAY SCALE. :blink:

ok

give me some tires and a motor and im all in..... gotta do it on my own this year no help .I dont have no sponser like you MATTCOW!!!!!!!!!heymatt do you have your driver door plated?

ok

give me some tires and a motor and im all in..... gotta do it on my own this year no help .I dont have no sponser like you MATTCOW!!!!!!!!!heymatt do you have your driver door plated?

hey metcalf give me acall at the shop in the am 7671399 i heard u are looking for some stuff :unsure:

YALL BETTER GET IN GEAR! I WONT EVEN GET MY GAS MONEY BACK WITH THE NEW PAY SCALE.

MATT GOOD LUCK BOY FOR THE FRIST TIME IN 4 YEARS I GOT MONEY DONT HAVE TO PUT ANY MONEY IN A RACECAR BUT IF THAT BOMBER CLASS TAKES OFF U MIGHT SEE A RED BOMBER U NEVER KNOW ITS READY WE ARE JUST PLAYING THE WAITING GAME, GOOD LUCK TO ALL AT REDRIVER ;)

ok

YEAH I HAVE MY PLATE AR U GOING TO TAKE ME OUT :lol: I HAVE A FEW MOTOR PARTS IF U NEED THEM CALL 867-8340.

Hey Matt, I'm gonna try and get my car running and come out but just lap me!!!! I'm gonna air up my tires and go out there. Be kind to me okay!!!!

U MAY LAP ME JUST BRING YOUR CAR AND RACE. I WILL LOOK AT THE TIRES TODAY AND SEE WHAT I HAVE.

i got 2 superstocks here we would through sum weight on them and play there. any of u guys coming down here 4 the first night? there paying 600 bucks in the streetstocks and 900 in the superstocks.

THE MORE CARS THE BETTER I DONT KNOW WHY THEY WONT LET THE SUPERS RUN WITH US. IM TRYING TO GET RANDY TO TAKE HIS CAR BUT HE WANTS TO SALE IT. IM GOING TO POST IT THIS WEEKEND 3000 RACE READY. DOES IT LOOK LIKE YALL WILL HAVE GOOD NUMBER?

Archived