thunder car count

well dont count on me being 1 cause money is still tight right now. Mr.hicks are you going to come down and run with us?

Yeah, we will come up there and run with ya'll when we can. We will try and come up Sat. for practice if the weather cooperates. We had a new little racer that was born on Feb 17th so I haven't been able to work on race cars much lately, but as soon as momma gets back in her routine, we will come racing.

Yeah, we will come up there and run with ya'll when we can. We will try and come up Sat. for practice if the weather cooperates. We had a new little racer that was born on Feb 17th so I haven't been able to work on race cars much lately, but as soon as momma gets back in her routine, we will come racing.

congrats on the new little one Matthew hope to see you soon

WELL I HOPE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! BUT I'LL TAKE A WIN EVEN IF I RACE MYSELF :lol:

Don't forget about Jeff Sparks, he was racing back when we were all still in diapers! :lol::lol::lol: Maybe thats who bought Ray's car. He can come out and show us how it's done.

Don't forget about Jeff Sparks, he was racing back when we were all still in diapers! :lol::lol::lol: Maybe thats who bought Ray's car. He can come out and show us how it's done.

heck ya i was still on the bottle and in diapers he must be very old guy.Matt Mr.sparks will race with you in go cart class you have pretty fast go cart. I my self think he is full of B.S. I my self will be glad to see if he even has a race car.and cant wait to race against him.But i will hwve my diaper ready for him to borrow you know them old people cant control there bladder or bowles.Hey matt i think Ronnie Davis #5 will be there to i talked to him a little at the track meating that sat.

I THINK THE SPARKS GUY IS A NAME MADE UP BUT WE WILL SEE. YEAH I HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD CAR COUNT. WHAT ARE YOU LACKING ON YOR CAR MATCOW :lol: IM GOING TO TRY TO GET MY OLD CAR FIXED UP AS SOON AS I HAVE ROOM JUST TO HAVE ANOTHER CAR OUT THEIR.

I THINK THE SPARKS GUY IS A NAME MADE UP BUT WE WILL SEE. YEAH I HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD CAR COUNT. WHAT ARE YOU LACKING ON YOR CAR MATCOW :lol: IM GOING TO TRY TO GET MY OLD CAR FIXED UP AS SOON AS I HAVE ROOM JUST TO HAVE ANOTHER CAR OUT THEIR.
Do you need another driver for it?

just the motor and tires and a new hood that you tore up Mattcow im Metcow think about it

just the motor and tires and a new hood that you tore up Mattcow im Metcow think about it

LOL!!!!

:( I DIDNT DO IT ON PURPOSE AND I KNOW YOUR METCOW I COULDT REMEMBER HOW HE SPELT IT ;) WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MOTOR THAT WAS IN IT FOR THE LAST RACE?

? I DONT KNOW WAITING TO SEE IF WE SALE RANDY'S CAR FIRST.

:( I DIDNT DO IT ON PURPOSE AND I KNOW YOUR METCOW I COULDT REMEMBER HOW HE SPELT IT ;) WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MOTOR THAT WAS IN IT FOR THE LAST RACE?

it was borrowed and i give it back. Ihave some old junk that im going to put back together just have to buy a new crank and bearings.and hope it will last and stay together for a while.and i know it wasnt on purpose. just jakin with you about the hood

Hey guys hows it going? ev1 getting those wagons ready lol. hope 2 see sum of u guys at altus or if red changes there minds and lets the superstocks come and playlol

We would like to, but your new rules say no novas. What's up? My old nova can't be that scary, is it? Let me come run with you guys and I promise if I get too far out front, I will slow down and let you catch up so we can put on a good show for the fans. If they didn't want us to come run up there , they could have just said in the rules we don't want matthew or his old man coming up here and winning anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

We would like to, but your new rules say no novas. What's up? My old nova can't be that scary, is it? Let me come run with you guys and I promise if I get too far out front, I will slow down and let you catch up so we can put on a good show for the fans. If they didn't want us to come run up there , they could have just said in the rules we don't want matthew or his old man coming up here and winning anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

I aint scared of no nova matthew

I know thats right. You outran me in your car more than once.I ain't scared of any super stocks either, they should just let them run with us with a weight penalty.

I know thats right. You outran me in your car more than once.I ain't scared of any super stocks either, they should just let them run with us with a weight penalty.

THAT WOULD BE MORE CARS AND THEIR WAS 2 OR 3 AND DIDNT OUT RUN ANYONE.

Archived