Vacuum Rule in the Bomber Class Update

TRP

After some long discussion and contemplating we at Texana Raceway Park have decided to change our vacuum rule. We are changing our rule to 15 in. of vacuum at 1000 rpm. Once again we will allow 15" of vacuum @ 1000 rpm. This rule and the rule of allowing rear disc brakes on a STOCK rear end, are the only rule changes for this class, this season. Thank you racers, for all of your input and comments. We are excited and ready for this season to kick off. Hope to see all of you at our play day, Saturday, March 13th at 12 noon. Once again Thanks to all.

Ken, I hope you have decent weather and a great turnout! If you have a chance you might try to get a feel for whether or not Flipr would be well received, I still intend to do a pass thru south Texas and hope to include your track!

Ken, I hope you have decent weather and a great turnout! If you have a chance you might try to get a feel for whether or not Flipr would be well received, I still intend to do a pass thru south Texas and hope to include your track!

I will be letting the drivers know about this. I think it would be a valuable tool and training for the drivers and track workers both. And I will get back to you. And thanks again.

Archived