Schedule?

Following are the contracted Texas Pro Sedans 2010 dates signed by Dan Monroe:

April 10 - CC Speedway - Time Trials, LC Race, 35 Lap Feature (time limit 30 minutes)

May 15 - CC Speedway - Time Trials, LC Race, 35 Lap Feature (30 minute time limit)

July 10 - CC Speedway - Time Trials, LC Race, 35 Lap Feature (time limit 30 minutes)

August 7 - CC Speedway/Corpus Christi, TX Make up race if one of above CCS races are rained out. (Note: Aug 7 is tentative date)

TPS expects to soon receive an insurance certificate from Dan.

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office & FAX

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

stop wondering about when we are going to have first night [31st of march] and just make sure you got a car to race and it ready abel

Yea I know im pulling my junk yard motor out next week from an old old truck. Let's see if it will hold up again. Also running my old body, oh well same old story of no money. On the other hand, YOU need to get your car ready, your lucky I don't have a super street, lol. I would'nt mind rubbing panels with your car.

Yea I know im pulling my junk yard motor out next week from an old old truck. Let's see if it will hold up again. Also running my old body, oh well same old story of no money. On the other hand, YOU need to get your car ready, your lucky I don't have a super street, lol. I would'nt mind rubbing panels with your car.

the only time you would be close to any part of my car is when i am passing you

Yes your right you will be passing me to get your lap back thats for sure. If not ill be sure to put you in the wall,lol.

Yes your right you will be passing me to get your lap back thats for sure. If not ill be sure to put you in the wall,lol.

you two need to get some practice in ..yah are getting to worked up ....yah are makeing poeple nervous...

you two need to get some practice in ..yah are getting to worked up ....yah are makeing poeple nervous...

GENTLEMEN!...START...YOUR...TEMPERS!! It's gonna be an expensive year!

Archived