TPS MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

NeilTPS

TPS MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

The 20th Entry is a welcome surprise

He is a TPS Charter Member Legend ...

He has missed only 3 TPS races of more than 400 in 35 years ...

He drives a German made car ...

If TPS had such an award, he would get the Long Tow Award on March 20 ...

If you are unable to guess who is this TPS Legend ...

SCROLL DOWN FOR A NICE SURPRISE

He will travel from Frankfurt, Germany to race in the Texas Pro Sedans Opener at Thunderhill Raceway on March 20th. His name ...

MIKE KNOTTS

For entry information contact:

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office & FAX

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

I live in Frankfurt. Surf internet all day ... X-box all night. Dream about american cheeseburgers, jasons deli, texas roadhouse, even bill miller bbq sounds good right now.

Schnitzel is great but not everyday.

I've been hearing about Lalo's BBQ for years . . . and yet I've never tasted it. Since I get really busy on race day, could somebody drop off some BBQ at the track office for me during the season opener on March 20? Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask!!! LOL

I've been hearing about Lalo's BBQ for years . . . and yet I've never tasted it. Since I get really busy on race day, could somebody drop off some BBQ at the track office for me during the season opener on March 20? Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask!!! LOL

deb ill send in your order ..we have to order it fast .... its called snooze you lose .get it why the getten is good ...if you see smoke in the pits at lalo.s thats the right time to show up .or send someone to collect your prize .....why do you think everyone likes to park close to lalo ..and it isnt becuz we love him ...lol

• 3 weeks later...

Well I was supposed to fly back to Germany in the morning, but Charysse (best wife in the world) changed my tickets and told me I can stay in Texas until after race #3. She is flying over in a couple of weeks. Now I have an extra week to find some speed in the 48. THANKS CHARYSSE!!

Well I was supposed to fly back to Germany in the morning, but Charysse (best wife in the world) changed my tickets and told me I can stay in Texas until after race #3. She is flying over in a couple of weeks. Now I have an extra week to find some speed in the 48. THANKS CHARYSSE!!

You do indeed have a great wife! Thanks Charysse.

it is most definently the best food in the pits you will ever eat !

Archived