THR's neighbors

Truck99

I got the impression by your statement that if they have a problem with the noise they could up and move. (there mobile homes). As you stated, there is a reason they call them mobile homes. I believe everyone will work it out. I hope nobody that lives in the manufactured home park is viewing this thread. The residence in the area that are complaining about the noise, could group together, and drag a lawyer into it. Granted they probably would not win the deal, but could you imagine the expense for the track owners just to fight this nonsense. I am still trying to figure out your stance on people that live in manufactured (mobile) homes. I am beginning to get a picture.

TomH

Just an idea. ( maybe it has been tried before). What if the track owners invited everyone concerned about the noise out to the track. (on the house of course). give them a tour of the facilities, take them into the pits to meet all of the fine drivers and crew.(they will see that we have families too) Then invite them to watch the race in one of the suites----FULL HOSPITALITY.. maybe -just maybe after seeing just how exciting racing can be, they may see things in a different light.

CLASS ACT SAYS - IF THER WAS A VOTE ,AND THEIR SIDE LOST, EITHER DEAL WITH IT OR MOVE. IT'S CALLED DEMOCRACY (MAJORITY RULES). THEY SHOULD BE GRATEFUL AS SHOULD WE, TO BE ABLE TO VOICE ARE DISPOSITIONS...AMERICA THE BEUTIFUL- IT'S A BIG PLACE, THEY CAN FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO TRY AND FIT IN....

I used to live in the MOBILE homes behind THR and i imagine that many of the people dont appreciate all of the noise. But as far them being MOBILE homes...Im pretty sure that everyone that is living over there doesnt have the money to go out t get a 1/4 million dollar house like you.When i lived over there, we would have the T.V all the way up and still not be able to hear it for the noise coming from THR. Im sure as long as the race track is there, people are going to complain about the noise. But luckily for THR, all the people can do is complain.

John

supertx, read the last line of my reply. Crazyhorse, I doubt all the people that live there have the money to just pick up and move... maybe you could give them some money to help defray the cost of moving, then everybody would be happy. I never said I was on their side, I was just defending their right to have a side. It seems like everybody wants freedom, as long as it is only for them.

LIKE YOU SAID "IT'S FREEDOM OF SPEECH"..MARY ANN USED HERS AND YOU CALLED HER A -CLASS ACT-,I USE MINE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I'M DADDY WARBUCKS...BUT YOU CAN USE YOURS...HEY EVERY BODY DON'T POST HERE UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH DANCER....THERE NOW YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LITTLE COMMUNIST THREAD...NEXT MAYBE A NEIGHBORHOOD...I KNOW ONE WHERE YOU WOULD REALLY FIT IN....

a communist thread huh! CrAzYhOrSe..---->"they can find another place to try and fit in"...sounds real democratic huh crazyhorse. Oh, and please do not speak for me okay. this also was straight from the horses mouth. " hey every body don't post here unless you agree with dancer" there will not be any winners over this noise matter. I am sure the owners of THR and the residence of the park can work something out...

DIRECT-FLO, YOU FOR ONE ALWAYS SEEM TO WIND UP IN OPINIONATED ONE SIDED ARGUEMENTS...DANCER SEEMS TO JUST HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH MARY ANN, AND NOT JUST OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS...I'VE LISTEN TO YOURS (BOTH)....THIS IS MINE,"LIKE SUPERTX SAID IF YOR A RACER YOUR ON THE RIGHT SITE ,IF NOT GOTO GOOD NEIGHBORS.COM

Archived