first race

TheCloser

At the drivers meeting Dan said the first race will be the last weekend in march.

but i dont know if its going to be a points night or not

Didnt think points mattered to you...What happen??? You better hurry up and tune your car up The season is almost here... :lol:

Well Charley are you ready?If you remember that old rusted shell of a rabbit you saw in my backyard Thanksgiving weekend, its now completely finished and schedualed to race this weekend.All built from leftovers.Might not be fast but at least I will get some driving practice.

I am ready to start with reconditioning my CC car.I am wanting to see the 2010 rules for a blueprint.Anyone know where to find them?I am going to print them out for a formula.Its getting closer to race time.Any help will be appreciated.

Well Charley are you ready?If you remember that old rusted shell of a rabbit you saw in my backyard Thanksgiving weekend, its now completely finished and schedualed to race this weekend.All built from leftovers.Might not be fast but at least I will get some driving practice.

I am ready to start with reconditioning my CC car.I am wanting to see the 2010 rules for a blueprint.Anyone know where to find them?I am going to print them out for a formula.Its getting closer to race time.Any help will be appreciated.

oh four tires and a motor is aboult all you need .

Archived