2010 NASKART SEASON MEETING - JANUARY 30TH

WE WILL BE HAVING A MEETING ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 30TH TO DISCUSS THE UPCOMING SEASON'S SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION OF DRIVER'S AS WELL AS THE 2010 RULES. THIS MEETING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL NASKART OWNER'S & DRIVERS. AND IF YOUR INTERESTED IN DRIVING IN THE SERIES AS AN ARRIVE AND DRIVE DRIVER, PLEASE ATTEND THIS MEETING AS WELL. THERE ARE 3 RIDES AVAILABLE TO A DRIVER THAT IS INTERESTED IN RACING IN THE SERIES THIS YEAR AND WILLING TO PAY THEIR WAY WITH TIRES, FUEL, ENTRY AND HAULING FEES AND A COUPLE OF MOTOR EXPENSES WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY A NASKART. FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CALL ME, MIKE STEINMAN OR GARY "SMITTY" SMITH, OR COME TO OUR NASKART MEETING FOR AN INTERVIEW.

THE MEETING LOCATION WILL BE AT 4:00 AT MATT'S EL RANCHO ON SOUTH LAMAR.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE!!!

THANKS

MIKE STEINMAN

NASKART #71

512-496-4371

GARY SMITH

1-832-646-1162

Well, Lyndon may get even more confused, since he has a new ride that he will be working on in addition to the kart, so he will be busy this year. I will be attending the meeting on SATURDAY to introduce myself. I am the person that is trading lyndon a sport mod for the 5 Kart. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Well, Lyndon may get even more confused, since he has a new ride that he will be working on in addition to the kart, so he will be busy this year. I will be attending the meeting on SATURDAY to introduce myself. I am the person that is trading lyndon a sport mod for the 5 Kart. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Congratulations on your trade. We are all looking forward to meeting and racing with you. See ya Saturday, Saturday, Saturday

Smitty

Archived