Getting wind of New Drivers at Texana

Racer '77

I am hearing that some Houston Hot Shoes are looking to come race at Texana Raceway Park. B) Hear of some new Bomber driver's, and some returning after an absense from our track. Also hear of some Modified and Limited's wanting to run some races if not the entire season here. I am so excited that the racer's are getting prepared and ready to go racing. Looking forward to having all of you race at our track. See you soon. :)

Glad to see all the rumors put to rest. We hope we can make a test & tune night to see if we are geared to low for this track. Would love to bring or 2010 Destroyer X Chassis to Texana & compete with our many friends from time to time. Best of luck to everyone @ Texana this season.

This is good information and exciting news.... This also give further credence to several calls I've been getting as of late... I've gotten calls from some limited drivers from Houston that will be making a run for points at Texana. And let me tell you, they are no slouches either.

I've also heard of several newly debuting bomber drivers, and yes, some names back in the mix that we haven't seen in a while. It will be a real treat for all of us if some of the names I'm hearing of get back out there. I can't wait for all of this to unfold.

From the rumblings, it sounds like there will be excellent competition, good car counts, and the fans will definitely be getting their moneys worth this season.

I would like to see you guys make the trip more than once a year...but if it's only once a year, let me know when...there are a couple of weekends we'll be on vacation so I want to make sure we're there....

Brenda

hopefully we can, I think the rules are pretty close. don't change your vacation on for me. I usually don't know what track I'm goin to until about 2pm on saturday.

Archived