Texas Mile

KISS_Racing

This isn't until the end of March but I wanted to post it up early this year. There should be some incredible cars there this year. A guy from Austin is supposed to be bringing his (2nd) Twin Turbo Lambo. His first one went 232 and some change last year(Nov). You will see everything from bikes to VW Beetle (Diesel), to Diesel Mustang to Vettes, Vipers, Ford GT's, Porsches, Lambo's( Several ), Toyota Supras and more...

Registration started Jan 15th and it goes quick....

Come watch and have some fun......

Texas Mile

Mark

(on edit:) Forgot link...

Edited by KISS_Racing

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill probably come back out .....went last nov. had fun ...if you have never been .. time to go .you wont see anything faster for what was the gate $10.00 . for the weekend .. or get near and up close to some of these cars anywhere else ..... ......... kiss this time i will find you ..honest ..... i know thats scary ...........btw what speed are you shooting for this time ..230

Edited by HiTech

I'll google it later and post a map. The part we run on is unused. But the airstrip is still used. They were doing touch -n- goes in Nov while we were running.

Will, I hear ya' on tail wind. If we get it then the silver vette is going 200. That and if he doesn't miss a shift. I think I mentioned this but he was at 196 at 3/4mile and missed 5th. We kept teasing him telling him he needed to practice banging gears... ;)

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seen a few ex_cup cars at the Big Bend open road race. I believe one of them crashed at over 200MPH in unlimited class. I believe we had either an All-Pro or an ARCA Car run two years ago at the mile.

Will, I will most likely see you all Fri. The mile can't come quick enough...

Mark

Seen a few ex_cup cars at the Big Bend open road race. I believe one of them crashed at over 200MPH in unlimited class. I believe we had either an All-Pro or an ARCA Car run two years ago at the mile.

Will, I will most likely see you all Fri. The mile can't come quick enough...

Mark

and you cant go fast enough ..may see you there .-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your right. The truck is right at 130 without a gearbender and the mustang is without a motor. Well ok it has a motor sitting on a pallet waiting to be stabbed. Looks like we are taking one Vette this year. Our C5 with tricks went 196 @ 3/4 mile mark and driver missed 5th. Looking for a 210 out of it. Record car may make it depending on parts. Twinned car is still waiting on fuel system. How does it go? Painters house is never painted, plumbers plumbing is always got leaks and mechanics cars never run as good as they should. If the fuel system gets in the twinned car with the Meth system going it could be 1100+. Could be..... Wont know till fuel system is in....

Want to wish SW the best this spring. Rumors have it they want 250+ bad. They have been 247+ in their Supra. That is a wicked inline 6cyl car!

are there any roadsters,lakesters or any of the bonnieville type cars running or is the corase to short?Are any of you guys that have cars the guys that Ricky Brown use to race with?

I know a Ricky Brown, but from a different crowd.

Mark, thanks for coming we had a blast. Jenn had another great night and she has a nice trophy to add to her collection. You know I was thinking about last night, and about the bike that Jen was racing. And then about the bikes that we were riding. Its kind if funny, the girl gets the 1000 cc race bike and we only got 50 cc scooters LOL!

Mark, thanks for coming we had a blast. Jenn had another great night and she has a nice trophy to add to her collection. You know I was thinking about last night, and about the bike that Jen was racing. And then about the bikes that we were riding. Its kind if funny, the girl gets the 1000 cc race bike and we only got 50 cc scooters LOL!

scooters huh ..thats becuz she has the talent to ride a big bike at those speeds over you ..lol .jk... you are better suited for four wheels and was good at that ..... glad she had a good weekend and hope she hits the mile speed she wants ..i know your dad and her can pull it off ..hope the wind stays down ..... btw what is her goal this time around ..

Edited by HiTech

scooters huh ..thats becuz she has the talent to ride a big bike at those speeds over you ..lol .jk... you are better suited for four wheels and was good at that ..... glad she had a good weekend and hope she hits the mile speed she wants ..i know your dad and her can pull it off ..hope the wind stays down ..... btw what is her goal this time around ..

HT,

Not only is Jenn fast but she is good looking, smart and goal oriented. She said for now 250 is her goal, but it will take about 20 grand I think see said. I think anything over 223 would make her happy. She is truely amazing and I think I said this before very humble. She has won alot of respect from " the guys" and some come to ask her advice as happened last night.

Will,

pit bikes are always a blast. I get in enough trouble on the small. I better not get on a big one!

Edited by KISS_Racing

• 2 weeks later...