Purestock class losing name

After some serious thought and talking to Jim, we have decided to change the name of the Purestocks to "Street Stocks". This will go into effect as of the 1st race of the regular season.

Also the rules are pretty much set, I will be posting VERY soon, I do apologize for the delay, but trying to get drivers to chime in and also let Jim have a say has somewhat slowed the process down.

NOW that Jim is HOME, we will have everything up very very shortly.

Brian

Am just curious....why no 9" floaters?

Floaters are now optional. This rules was put in and when I asked nobody said to why, so I have made them optional

Yall are getting real close to the "hobby Stocks / :blink: just add weight jacks around the car and you'll be Super stocks. :huh: I hope it dont get to be a "money" class. Keep the expense down and there will more cars. ;)

Am just curious....why no 9" floaters?

Floaters are now optional. This rules was put in and when I asked nobody said to why, so I have made them optional

Yall are getting real close to the "hobby Stocks / :blink: just add weight jacks around the car and you'll be Super stocks. :huh: I hope it dont get to be a "money" class. Keep the expense down and there will more cars. ;)

They are still pretty close to the original rules, just more clarification

Archived