freeze warning

thumper

Just wanted to remind everyone that the freezing weather comming will break blocks,raidiators and anything else with water.Draining the raidiator does not empty the block eather.You must pull the block drains,both sides on a V8.Every year someone looses an engine or raidiator by being forgetful.

Stay warm guys.

I'm leaving mine running all night, sorry Ratdaddy. (he lives next door to me)

Wait wait wait you live next door to ratdaddy and your gonna leave your car runnin.....Thats not a good thing to do, when you wake up tomorrow your car is gonna be in the front yard all muddy... when he walks though the pits everyone hides there steering wheels and says they broke, so we can keep him out of race cars.... does everyone remember what he did to that poor VW Bug... that car never ran right since... or that bomber :lol::ph34r:

Just wanted to remind everyone that the freezing weather comming will break blocks,raidiators and anything else with water.Draining the raidiator does not empty the block eather.You must pull the block drains,both sides on a V8.Every year someone looses an engine or raidiator by being forgetful.

Stay warm guys.

remove the freeze plugs?dam thats a pain, could a person drain radiator,disconnect upper &lower radiator hoses,remove thermostat/restricitor and then run motor for a few seconds/minute, and pump most of the water out?

The easiest way to protect your engine if you can not get the little plugs out to drain the block is to drain as much as you can then refill the system with anti freeze.You end up with about a 50% mixture good for about 20 below.Remember you have to run it some to mix it.% minutes should do.

Wait wait wait you live next door to ratdaddy and your gonna leave your car runnin.....Thats not a good thing to do, when you wake up tomorrow your car is gonna be in the front yard all muddy... when he walks though the pits everyone hides there steering wheels and says they broke, so we can keep him out of race cars.... does everyone remember what he did to that poor VW Bug... that car never ran right since... or that bomber :lol::ph34r:

As long as it is running in your garage and not mine!!

For once Charley your are right, that was the fastest that car had ever been, as far as the bomber well it is what it is. Let me know when you want your car to go fast and I'll show you how!! ;)

As long as it is running in your garage and not mine!!

For once Charley your are right, that was the fastest that car had ever been, as far as the bomber well it is what it is. Let me know when you want your car to go fast and I'll show you how!! ;)

In word's of Rowdy Burns...Getcha your own car and we'll see how you do in the crowd....

OK Stroker Ace, now go put your chicken suite on, your gonna need it!

id love to see if charly can cluck like stroker .....how will ratdaddy do in your car charly ..run circles around you .... ratdaddy .. you dont want to drive his car ..it isnt as safe as that dwarf car you tried out on the turn one wall ..

OK Stroker Ace, now go put your chicken suite on, your gonna need it!

id love to see if charly can cluck like stroker .....how will ratdaddy do in your car charly ..run circles around you .... ratdaddy .. you dont want to drive his car ..it isnt as safe as that dwarf car you tried out on the turn one wall ..

Hey that's what you two can do...instead of building 2 cars all you guys have to do is build one paint it orange put the O1 on it and you 2 will be all set...just ah.... it will be the ol' Dukes Of Hazzard :lol:

Archived