Winter Series

Paying $25 up front and getting $25 at the end of the night is exactly the same as $paying $50 up front and getting $50 at the end of the night. Where are ya'll seeing a problem in this.

Brian correct me if I'm wrong, the only time you don't get money back is if you get disqualified - and with the higher entry fee would be incentive enough not to cheat or drive to rough for this to happen.

bingo!

Paying $25 up front and getting $25 at the end of the night is exactly the same as $paying $50 up front and getting $50 at the end of the night. Where are ya'll seeing a problem in this.

No problem noted there.

I was thinking about the class (or classes) where you pay $25 up front and last place pays >$25.

No big deal. Just wanted to see what I was going to get for the additonal $25 I would have to pay. My guess is this track is utilizing the addtional funds to assist in funding the purse, whereas other tracks do augment the funding of the the purse in another manner.

Anyway, enjoy your season wherever you choose to run.

Brian correct me if I'm wrong, the only time you don't get money back is if you get disqualified - and with the higher entry fee would be incentive enough not to cheat or drive to rough for this to happen.

Got to start the A main too. So if you break prior to the A your SOL! That might be why its $50 to get in with car? Either way doesnt matter to us you still got a great chance to taking home what your pit and entry was.

This topic like others has gotten out of hand. I dont understand I guess, why some think the track is not to make ANY money of ANY kind. If all money was given away OR just not charged then we all would not have a place to race. Most tracks have sponsors that assist on the purses, and other items that are needed to run the track. This track has just reopened and is trying very hard to get up with the tracks that have been running for more than 1 year.

With this being said I will not add anymore comments to this thread. Also all comments other than this will be removed. <_<

I think posting the purse on the website will answer most of the drivers questions regarding purse and what not! Just to let everyone know it was on the website last year until some jerk hacked into the site and messed it up. The site that is up now is something Brian threw up because of it and its not 100% complete like the first one was. And like someone else said you either want to race or you dont your talking about a difference of $25 more you are shelling out at the pit gate but getting it back after the feature!

Archived