Racers helping racing family

rebelracewriter

Just wanted to give a shout out to Tom Harwell/Direct-Flo Heating and A/C.....

Tom, a long time racer/supporter of the Allison Legacy Series, again came to the rescue....

My heater started acting up, and after replacing the thermostat with no resolve I was near wits end....New Years weekend, no places open unless you wanted to pay MAJOR overtime fees just to have someone come out "to look" at the problem

I remembered Tom has given me some advice years ago with an A/C related issue so through Deb he contacted me on Saturday.....after explaining the issues, he quickly came up with a diagnosis, but wasn't sure if he had the parts needed......He called back a couple hours later saying he had the parts and would meet me on the road in SA.

We met along I-10 and he GAVE me the parts, plus installation tips....all at no charge...

Unfortunately the parts wouldn't swap out with my antique unit, but Tom came up with a option to find them locally, despite not being a wholesaler.....The first parts house had something close, but after another call Tom suggestioned I try a second place for a better compatible part....As of right now the temperature in my house has gone from 53 to 70 with no problems or issues.....

Thanx again to Tom for all his help, tips and time.....

Truely a racer looking out for his racing family......

Thank you Jay

I’m glad I was able to help you get your heater back on line. It’s going to be a little chilly towards the end of the week but you will be nice and toasty.

We are all family, a family of motor sport enthusiasts. I’m always willing to help out anyway I can.

Thank you Jay

I’m glad I was able to help you get your heater back on line. It’s going to be a little chilly towards the end of the week but you will be nice and toasty.

We are all family, a family of motor sport enthusiasts. I’m always willing to help out anyway I can.

That's what it's all about...Helping out fellow man