Progress at the track

Qualitycraft Racing

Hey ya'll Jim asked me to post up some pics i took at the track on Saturday. He put up a huge billboard behind the backstretch that still has some ad space available and is workin hard on getting the new turns done. the tires will be gone and the 4ft tall dirt wall that was behind the tires will be smoothed down to match the banking, giving us even more room to run up there. on turns 3 and 4 he's got all the tires removed and 1/3 of the dirt wall knocked down. turns 1 and 2 have the tires taken down and ready to be relocated. they are really working hard to make the racing better for both the drivers and the fans. Jim also spent an hour showing me all the other improvements he has made , and wants to make. Jim seems pretty passionate about making 37 THE premier south texas track and i think the least we could do is help him promote it and bring as many family/friends as we possible can

billboard1.jpg

billboard2.jpg

turn21.jpg

turn3.jpg

turn32.jpg

Great, now more stuff for me to crash into.....just kidding. It is nice to see a track/promoter listen to the racers and make changes(getting rid of the tires), look forward to see yall this year although with the sat night thing it probably won't be much ;(

joe

I agree, talked awhile with jim today and he asked many questions and I gave him my thoughts and he seems really passionate about this upcomming year. And hesler motorsports will support the track and support anything to bring fans to the stands and sportsmanship to the all drivers.