CC latemodel support

Speedster41

Hey hooligan lets get the word out. The latemodels will happen if we ge some feedback from people. We need to know who is really interrested and get together. Names & phone numbers to get a drivers list would be a good start. Dan agreed to letting us have a play day before the season starts. So lets get some feed back. My # is 361-739-5721

• 3 weeks later...

Eddie and I talked to Dan at the meeting he said for us to bring out the cars when practice starts up and if we get a good amount then he will race us. I don't think it would be a weekly venue this year but if we can slowly develop a class this year similar to the sportmods last year, then it will come around nicely B)

anyone interested please call eddie or I so that we can get a count and stay in contact

I figure 4 or 5 are interested, but we need some input to get this rolling. As far as what I understand Dan will welcome cars for a play day at the begining of the season just to see who is intereted. The rules will soon follow. The reason being is that he wants full blown latemodels and limiteds to show up to see how it will lean too. So I am hoping for limiteds to be the premier class, much more money freindly.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived