HAPPY NEW YEAR ..

HiTech

... LETS SEE .......I WILL START WITH ........I WONT SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON SPEEDZONE .... I WILL USE MY SPELL CHECK MORE OFTEN ... I WILL PUT WORDS INTO PERSPECTIVE ORDER ..... I WILL SHOW MORE KINDNESS TOWARDS GB CARTER .....,,, I WONT CHEAT ANYMORE WITH THE RACECARS ...LOL ... I WILL START LIKEING DANICA MORE.... UH HECK CANT THINK OF ANYMORE AT THIS TIME ..IM SO NEAR PERFECT ...THATS IT

......... I WILL TRY HARDER AT NOT BEING SO PERFECT .......

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ...

ps .everything i mentiond above outside of happy new year .. is bs ...noway i can be that nice ..lol

... LETS SEE .......I WILL START WITH ........I WONT SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON SPEEDZONE .... I WILL USE MY SPELL CHECK MORE OFTEN ... I WILL PUT WORDS INTO PERSPECTIVE ORDER ..... I WILL SHOW MORE KINDNESS TOWARDS GB CARTER .....,,, I WONT CHEAT ANYMORE WITH THE RACECARS ...LOL ... I WILL START LIKEING DANICA MORE.... UH HECK CANT THINK OF ANYMORE AT THIS TIME ..IM SO NEAR PERFECT ...THATS IT

......... I WILL TRY HARDER AT NOT BEING SO PERFECT .......

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ...

ps .everything i mentiond above outside of happy new year .. is bs ...noway i can be that nice ..lol

It is NEW YEARS Mike.......not APRIL fools day :lol:

i made a resolution going into 2000 that i'd never make another resolution as long as i live...and, thusfar, it has worked out wonderful! :lol:

nothing from me but best wishes to everyone for a "WINNIN' 10"!!!!

Ya had me convinced. For about five seconds....

well good thing .. i had you fooled for five seconds ..that has to be a record ..you win a new harley ....oh im so sorry ..you only ride tomohalks... sorry spell check told me it was .tomahawk...dang that really works ..i can feel the new me already ..

well good thing .. i had you fooled for five seconds ..that has to be a record ..you win a new harley ....oh im so sorry ..you only ride tomohalks... sorry spell check told me it was .tomahawk...dang that really works ..i can feel the new me already ..

I'll be damned, he was serious....... :lol:

Archived