USST Trucks?

Weezy

Hello all! I have been seriously been searching for a truck to race at Wichita Falls. I have a few questions that I was wondering if the could possibly be answered.

Are the rules packages the same for trucks that race at tracks such as Wichita Falls, Altus, JRP, etc.?

Also, does anyone have or know where I could possibly find a used, reasonably priced truck?

I was interested in getting into racing Legends, but feel like USST Trucks is where I would rather be. What is everyones opinion on this?

Hi Weezy, I have been running the USST series the past 2 years now and really enjoy it. Altus and Wichita Falls both follow the USST riules. I know of two people that you can check with regarding trucks. One truck is an ex-ARTS truck and I know the promoter, Eric Caudell, has a couple tube-chassis trucks that are favailalbe. One of the great things about the USST series is that you can choose to run at quite a few tracks (Altus, Wichita Falls, Iowa Speedway, Nashville) If you are interested, PM me and I will give you their contact information.

I think both the Pro Trucks and USST have alot to offer. It really just depends on where you are located. I am not aware of any USST events South of Wichita Falls.

Hope to see you out there!

Hello Weezy this is Mark Pinson. There are several trucks for sale in the Wichita Falls area. We have a roller chassis for sale. Weezy we averaged 12-18 trucks at sanctioned USST races, so we have some really good racing in the USST South. Give me a call 940-636-9014 Blue Moon i hope the truck count improves at HMP. I'm dissappointed that we were not allowed to race with you guys. We got 12 races, not counting the Challenge races booked so far.

Hello Weezy this is Mark Pinson. There are several trucks for sale in the Wichita Falls area. We have a roller chassis for sale. Weezy we averaged 12-18 trucks at sanctioned USST races, so we have some really good racing in the USST South. Give me a call 940-636-9014 Blue Moon i hope the truck count improves at HMP. I'm dissappointed that we were not allowed to race with you guys. We got 12 races, not counting the Challenge races booked so far.

If everyone who has bought or said they were building a truck shows, we should have 20-25 for the opener. Good luck in 2010 Mark!