Agenda for Saturday at THR

abrungot

abrungot,

As of right now, we're going to run the season-opening race for the Texas Pro Sedans, as well as the first visit of the ARTS series to THR. We'll also feature the Late Models, the A-Line Auto Parts Street Stocks, the Capital City Trade & Technical School Hobby Stocks, and the Grand Stocks this Saturday...

I was talking to Brian about the possible re-scheduling of the Easter Egg hunt yesterday. We'll get you an answer on that as soon as a decision is made...stay tuned to this board for updates from Nick or myself...

Thanks! :D

This Saturday at THR, Part II...

I just talked to Brian here at the track. Because of the full schedule of racing (see above message), we've decided to use the Easter Egg Hunt candy and prizes as giveaways for the kiddos who come to the track this Saturday.. :D

Hope that helps...

Man... Its kewl having Chuck "Man the THR office"!!! Had the answer in 2 hours instead of 2 days... AWESOME... Kewl.. I had several people that were bringing the kiddo's for the Easter egg hunt in the infield... so maybe the Easter egg hunt will be on the backside of the VIP booth instead... that way the races can go on.. either way.. its great that the kids will be involved...

Chuck U the man!!!!

Thanks, "AB"....

But, as you probably know, I can be effective ONLY BECAUSE people like Brian, Jim Lynch, Nick and Kathy do their jobs SO WELL, that I can concentrate on my duties...

We're working on an "alternate" for Sat. night to do something with the kiddos who didn't get their Easter Egg Hunt last week...stay tuned..

Archived