CC Speedway "Video" 5-27-95

RichardFord

Brings me back to a great time. Man those were the days.

Yes sir, those were the days. You had a great year with many wins and that Olds motor gave them Chevy's hell. Now, where were those trophy girls when I raced? :P

I think I scared them off champ when they found out I was only 19. Oh yeah what about Aaron Smith in the 56, and yes that was Corey in the 06.

Got to thinking more about the 27 car that Jerry dominated with in 95. Wondering how many of you knew it was the car that was raffled off at the speedway a few years before. I remember buying a few tickets. Car was built by the CCRA I think and Ratdaddy had something to do with building the cage and looping the car if not more. Not sure who ended up winning the car but Jerry bought it late 94 I believe and it still had the Buick motor in it. That motor didnt end up lasting long, I think Jerry left pieces of it laying on the track one of the first nights out in the car. Pulled an Olds 350 out of an old station wagon, freshened it up and let her rip after that. That was a good old car, wish it was still around

Archived