Awards

I just want to let everyone know that cars that placed 1st thru 10th will receive an award. I have been informed that there are some people out there that are passing along that we are ONLY awarding up to 3rd place, that is not true.

So come one, come all and have a great time at the banquet this Sat.

Also the tickets at the door will be for $25, not the $30 that was mentioned in the beginning.

OK. I plan on being there. :P Who else will be there. I hope all of the racers that raced this year at SOS will come. It should be a great time. :D It will be the cool place to be on Saturday night! B)

I hope there will be a photographer at the banquet. And perhaps someone who'd like to do a writeup of the evening. I'd love to post a story about the banquet and post pics of the champs here on Lone Star Speedzone.

Nick

I hope there will be a photographer at the banquet. And perhaps someone who'd like to do a writeup of the evening. I'd love to post a story about the banquet and post pics of the champs here on Lone Star Speedzone.

Nick

Brenda will be there for pics...for the write up ...I nominate porkchop....lol But...if no one else will...I can try... AJ

Archived