Sportmod Question

GOD, why does everyone want to cheat so much???

Just kidding Junior. :) I heard you were selling or have sold your car? Is it true? I just traded mine for a really nice bass boat. The racing career wasnt going anywhere fast. I will have my motor for sale though. ;)

If that's the case Johnny, your re-entry into racing was too short-lived. Sorry to hear it.

BTW, you should have traded for a bay boat - that's where the good fish are. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Yea, I wanted to stay with it, but business really sucks. I dont think it would have ran this year anyway. And if works turns around, theres always cars for sale.

I used to bay fish and I love offshore fishing. But bass fishing is a lot closer and cheaper right now.

WTH did dirt racing leave that bad of a taste in your mouth...lol You were starting to get the hang of it really well too...

• 2 weeks later...

what final gear is the sportmods running ? not looking for exact numbers....okay, i am, just kidding. Now that i am done running for the rookie points i can miss some of the dirt races and make a few of these....just get ready for a lot of questions, i don't have a clue of what i am doing.

joe

what final gear is the sportmods running ? not looking for exact numbers....okay, i am, just kidding. Now that i am done running for the rookie points i can miss some of the dirt races and make a few of these....just get ready for a lot of questions, i don't have a clue of what i am doing.

joe

From what I understand, most are running between 5.83 and 6.20 final.

• 1 month later...

Archived