Having racing withdrawls

toyman85

Anyone coming up to the "Turkey Classic" tonight in Goliad. I"m going to take another shot at driving at Shady Oaks Speedway. Come on down and have a good time! The weather is going to be perfect, about 77 deg for the high and only 61 for the low. Maybe I can do better than that 4th place feature finish from last time. And I'm not even driving the hotrod #02 - giving Walt Clark's Super Stock #32 another try. D. :o:o:o

man only if you'd delay a week and a half, dangit i'd go with ya... you have no idea how bad my withdrawls are!!!! lol comin home on the 4th though! GOOD LUCK though! but most of all... have fun!

-Shawn

miiiiiiiiiiiiiine, toooooooo!!! and, i can't go, either :( good luck, y'all!!!

dang...gonna be a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnng winter!

Puttin up x-mas light's, doing honey dew's, bet...............You'r right!, having withdrawls.........I think I'm going to go get my 4-wheeler outta the trailer...thers a really neat hole down the street from me. Last off season I made a few lap's on the top, and it was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!

Puttin up x-mas light's, doing honey dew's, bet...............You'r right!, having withdrawls.........I think I'm going to go get my 4-wheeler outta the trailer...thers a really neat hole down the street from me. Last off season I made a few lap's on the top, and it was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!

need to put all safety wear....dont need anymore hurt poeple ..

Amazing how a little o-ring can cripple a car. Like Big A said, lost all power steering fluid by lap 3 and with a steering quickner just couldn't turn car. She was diffenetely a 'hot-rod'. Would like to thank Big A for all his help and input on car last night. A big THANK YOU to Walt for letting me strap into that rocket of a car. Walt - you got you one heck of a powerplant in that thing and she's a winner. I look forward to next year. Let's give it another try. D.

Archived